Solar Design & Construction:
Solar PV system design includes components to be selected according to your system type, site location and applications. These components include:
- PV module – converts sunlight into DC electricity,
- Solar charge controller – regulates the voltage and current from the PV panels to the battery, prevents battery overcharging and prolongs the battery life,
- Inverter – converts DC output of PV panels to AC current for AC appliances or fed back into power grid,
- Battery – stores energy for supplying to electrical appliances when there is a demand,
- Load – electrical appliances connected to solar PV system,
- Auxiliary energy sources - diesel generator or other renewable energy sources.